- We can explain and answer questions about how the court works.
- We can tell you what the requirements are to have your case considered by the court.
- We can give you some information from your case file.
- We can provide you with the samples of court forms that are available.
- We can provide you with guidance on how to fill out forms.
- We can usually answer questions about court deadlines.
- We cannot give you legal advice.
- We cannot tell you whether you should bring your case to court.
- We cannot give you an opinion about what will happen if you bring your case to court.
- We cannot recommend a lawyer, but can provide you with the telephone number of a
- local lawyer referral service.
- We cannot talk to the judge for you about what will happen in your case.
- We cannot let you talk to the judge outside of court.
- We cannot change an order issued by the judge.
What if I can't pay my fines?
What if I need an accomodation to appear in court?
How can I get an interpreter?
Will I get points on my license?
Will I get to speak to the prosecutor?
How can I sign a complaint against another person?
Why is my complaint going to mediation?
When can I get my bail back?
Do I need a lawyer?
Can I get a Public Defender?