Get Active, Get Involved
Senior Center Information (Updated 3-22-2021)
The Pemberton Township Senior Center offers a wide array of programs including:
- Daily Lunch
- Arts & Crafts
- Bus Trips
- Exercise Classes
- Bible Study
- Monthly movies
Senior Citizens Council Members
- Ebba Liguori
- Dot Cerra
- James Saffo Jr.
- Alex Gerasch
- Linda Daley
- Patricia DeBaecke
- Policies & Procedures for Trips
- Senior Citizen Council Mission Statement
- 2021 Council Trip Schedule
- 5-4-2021 Narrated Cruise & Lunch @ Resorts
- 5-27-2021 Show: "On Your Feet, the Story of Emilio & Gloria Estefan"
- 6-16-21 Tribute to Buddy Holly "That'll Be the Day"
Joseph Marrolli, RA
- Melissa Ramos, Clerk
- Heidi Blankenship, Adult Care Worker
- Henry Fayson, Senior Citizen Program Aide
- Stephanie Jones-Frazier, Senior Citizen Program Aide
- Vicky Adams, Bus Driver
Pemberton Township Senior Center
300 Brook St.
Browns Mills, NJ 08015
500 Pemberton-Browns Mills Rd.
Pemberton, NJ 08068
Monday - Friday 7 am - 3:30 pm
Closed Saturday & Sunday